About Blue Planet Environmental Solutions Pte Ltd:
Blue Planet Environmental Solutions Pte. Ltd. (BPES) is a pan-Asian company driving regional sustainability through technologically enhanced and IP based end-to-end integrated solutions. The company is headquartered in Singapore with regional offices in Vietnam, India and the United Kingdom.
Blue Planet solutions range across the collection, segregation, transportation, and processing of all types of wastes including plastic, food and electronic waste. Blue Planet aims to move beyond traditional waste management systems and be recognized as an industry leader in sustainable and socially inclusive solutions.
Why Join us?
Blue planet aims to engage with executives and organizational leaders in Asia Pacific to provide tailored strategies and specific solutions for integrated and sustainable waste management. With the organization, you will be able to multiple stakeholders achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across the waste sector.
We are looking for a self-driven individual with a passion for waste management and sustainability. You will be able to grow and develop your skills to deliver high-quality reports and proposals.
As a Sustainability Business Analyst, you will actively support the growth in Asia. You will report to the management team and will be directly working with advisors and external stakeholders. You will have the full support of the business development team in India, and will lead the company on the following aspects:
- Manage and Monitor key ESG metrics from multiple sources within the organization and deliver a progress report on the performances;
- Calculate and assess project impact for Blue Planet companies and assist in developing project strategies for clients seeking sustainable waste management solutions;
- Build relationships with portfolio companies (subsidiaries and consultants) and external (media and industry associations) on behalf of the Blue Planet group;
- Support management team, facilitate new acquisitions and co-ordinate investor relations to demonstrate the performance of Blue Planet technologies;
- Manage and Update Blue Planet website and work with the communications team to regularly update and post on social media handles;
- Coordinating and managing media outreach for Blue Planet Singapore and undertaking activities including drafting of press releases and other media assets.
- You have a Master degree in economics, engineering, resource management, policy development, environmental science, communication OR a Bachelor degree with equivalent years of experience in waste, energy, water sector.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of a South-East Asian language is a plus;
- You have minimum 3 years of professional experience in consulting, communications, management in any sustainability domains;
- You have a passion for everything that has to do with sustainability and are keen to learn about waste management;
- You are analytical and can confidently compose reports, you are eager to learn and can take on multiple projects at the same time;
- You are excellent at communication skills including writing and presentation;
- You have the ability to work with various stakeholders across the organization to find alignment and drive results;
- You can work autonomously and are able to develop a good understanding of the market through networking and prospecting.
- We offer extensive trainings, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances, health insurance, etc.);
- We will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- We aim to create a healthy and productive work environment for all the employees and do not tolerate any discrimination based on difference in gender, age or disability.
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with the email title that includes your name followed by the position you are applying for. Please include your resume and cover letter in the email along with your contact details. We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.