About Blue Planet Environmental Solutions Pte Ltd:
Blue Planet Environmental Solutions Pte. Ltd. (BPES) is a pan-Asian company driving regional sustainability through technologically enhanced and IP based end-to-end integrated solutions. The company is headquartered in Singapore with regional offices in Vietnam, India and the United Kingdom.
Blue Planet solutions range across the collection, segregation, transportation, and processing of all types of wastes including plastic, food and electronic waste. Blue Planet aims to move beyond traditional waste management systems and be recognised as an industry leader in sustainable and socially inclusive solutions.
Why Join us?
Blue planet aims to engage with executives and organizational leaders in Asia Pacific to provide tailored strategies and specific solutions for integrated and sustainable waste management. With the organisation, you will be able to multiple stakeholders achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across the waste sector.
We are looking for a self-driven individual with a passion for waste management and sustainability. You will be able to grow and develop your skills to deliver high-quality reports and proposals.
Location: New Delhi
Employment Type: Full time
Industry type: Waste Management, Environmental Management
Function Area: Finance, Accounts, Tax and Audit
As Assistant Manager, you will actively support the growth of Blue Planet in India. You will report to the management team and will be directly working with advisors and external stakeholders. You will have the full support of the business development team in India, and will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Able to handle multiple companies accounts and consolidate the financials at the group level;
- Prepare budget forecast and cash flow at the subsidiary level and at the group level;
- Ensure accurate reporting and timely, monthly, quarterly and year-end closing;
- Able to ensure timely external audit at year-end for all companies;
- Competent in handling taxation at group level and ensure filing returns in time;
- Prepare monthly MIS reports, project costing, ageing reports at board level;
- Develop team and introduce efficient work procedures;
- Excellent interpersonal skills & attention to detail;
- Knowledge of advanced Microsoft excel;
- Co-ordination with the subsidiary accounts team for review and reporting at the group level.
- Must have experience in the service sector; big 4 exposure is a plus;
- Candidate experience: 5 – 7 years;
- Core competencies should include experience in consolidation, accounting, finance, budgeting, taxation, project costing, MIS reporting, financial mgt. auditing, cash flow management;
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with good knowledge in Financial Reporting Standards (FRS) and preferably Chartered Accounting (CA) qualified.
- We offer extensive training, both on technical matters, as well on soft skills and project management;
- We offer you an attractive remuneration package (competitive salary, net allowances, health insurance, etc.);
- We will support you to build a successful career and deliver excellent client service without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- We aim to create a healthy and productive work environment for all the employees and do not tolerate any discrimination based on difference in gender, age or disability.
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with the email title that includes your name followed by the position you are applying for. Please include your resume and cover letter in the email along with your contact details.
The application deadline is 16th April, 2021, 23:59 SGT. We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.